View Cart | Check Out
|Raven III Altimeter|
long, the 4-output, next-generation Raven has all the features (and then some)
you would expect from the most powerful flight computers on the market, but
compared to its closest competition, it`s less than half the size and significantly
less expensive. You can fly it right out of the box using the default redundant
dual-deployment settings for the outputs, or use the easy-to-use Featherweight
Interface Program to set up any staging or airstart events you can dream up.
Lots of high-quality recorded data:
- 440 Hz axial accelerometer, +/- 70 Gs
- 220 Hz lateral accelerometer, +/- 35 Gs
- 250 G single-axis accelerometer available as an option
- 20 Hz Baro data, +/- 0.3% accuracy!
- 20 Hz voltage on each of 4 deployment outputs
- 40 Hz output current
- 20 Hz high-precision temperature sensor
- 20 Hz for All flight events used for deployment logic.
- Flight counter
- All output program settings
- Accelerometer calibrations used during the flight
- Pad altitude ASL
- 3:20 minutes of high-rate data per flight + 36 minutes
4 high-current, programmable outputs:
- 9-Amp outputs compatible with all batteries from a single Li-Poly cell to a 14V
- Default output settings:
- Mach-immune, accelerometer-based apogee deployment
- Main deployment at 700 feet
- Baro-based backup apogee deployment
- Backup deployment 1.5 seconds after main deployment
- Additional user-selectable output logic options can be selected in combination
for each output:
- Accel > user value 1 (ignition detection)
- Accel < user value (burnout detection)
- Filtered pressure increasing (baro apogee detection)
- Filtered pressure decreasing (for staging)
- Time > user value (simple timer)
- Time < user value (vertical staging check)
- Altitude < user value 1 (low altitude deploy)
- Altitude > user value 2 (vertical staging check)
- Velocity < 0 mph (apogee detection)
- Velocity < user value 1 (Mach inhibit)
- Velocity > user value 2 (staging input)
- Time delay after other conditions met (backup)
- All of the above flight events are recorded at 20 Hz in the Flight Event
Register, great for verification of the altimeter functions in test flights or simulated
- Screw terminal with 0.1" spacing
Only 1.80" long x 0.8" wide!
|$155.00||Out of stock |
|Raven II EBay - 38mm|
Included in the kit:
- One active bulkhead, including arm switch, and connectors for the Raven and battery
- A passive bulkhead that goes at the other end of the av-bay.
- A li-polymer battery capable of 9 Amps of current.
- Threaded rods and lots of extra nuts.
- A laser-cut plywood battery restraint.
- Neodymium magnet with 1" arming activation range.
- 38mm version even includes a built-in battery charger, available separately for the 24mm and 29mm versions.
|$59.00||Add to Cart|
View Cart | Check Out